| | | |
Click pictures to see
Click here to book a stay in the Griffin room.
Griffins are legendary creatures with the body of a lion and the head and wings of
an eagle. In Greek literature the Griffin pulled Apollo's chariot across the sky. Known as a
monogamous bird of great loyalty the Griffin was the symbol of unity and of Jesus Christ to Christians
in Medieval times. Some cultures believed the symbol of the griffin meant hidden treasure and it was
see as a powerful and majestic creature! What better symbol could we possibly find to partner our Phoenix?
In the Griffin room you will find a provincial contemporary design with white paneled walls, crown
moldings and intricate borders. In comforting shades of green, gold and burgundy the room has a quiet
elegance. The warm hardwood floor, stately electric fireplace and copper accents add to a romantic
blending of style and casual grace. The Griffin room is light and welcoming with a 'Jane Austin' appeal.
Both rooms feature:
- Full 4 piece private ensuite with hair dryer and plush robe
- Four-poster canopy queen size bed with posture pedic pillow top mattress, feather bed cover and 400 thread count sateen sheets.
- Mini fridge/coffee and tea station
- Ironing board
- Bath pillow
- Electric fireplace/heater
- Ceiling fan
- Private in room phone with free long distance within North America
- Clock radio with dual alarm and CD player
- Flat screen TV with cable and built in DVD player
- Desk area with wireless internet access
- Guests have unfettered 24/7 in and out access